Post by Lissie Hope on Aug 6, 2021 12:01:33 GMT -5
1) You’re one of few characters who have spent extended time on both CC and Clash. Compare and contrast the two shows and how you approach them.
2) You were the first ever CBS All-Access MTV Challenge X Champion sponsored by Paramount+ (that’s a FB group joke). How does it feel to go down as the first, and when do you plan to bully that nerd Roddy to get it back?
3) Talk about Pineapple Promenade and the long feud with Two Gents and Red White & Bruised. Any plans to reboot the team, perhaps with a different partner?
4) I absolutely love that you’ve been here for over a year. I feel like you’re one of the most under appreciated handlers and characters in AW history; have there been any points of frustration you’d like to talk about? You’re really good at hiding it, if so.
5) I listened to the Efed Podcast so I don’t want you to feel like you’ve gotta rehash everything you discussed there, but for the AW folks who didn’t listen, give us the bullet points of where Azzy has been and where you’re splitting the time now.
6) Please tell the story of how you came up with her island.
Bumping this thread since we plan to speak to the Wonderful Ms. Vebbins this weekend! QUESTIONS FOLKS
CruiserHavoc II Winner 1x Cruiserweight Champion 4x Cruiserweight Tag Team Champion w/Andre Jenson 4x Roleplay of the Week 1x Trios Tournament Champion (inagural) w/Alex Richards & Kyle Kemp 2020 OOC Handler of the year w/Andre Jenson Cohost of the #GentsCast and Possible Hamburger
Torture: and work so hard.. and I'd never not appreciate you guys, ever. You write for me, you write for yourselves, you write for your peers, you write for AW. I'll never forget that, ever.
Sept 15, 2021 0:57:57 GMT -5
Torture: I respect you, I appreciate each and every one of you, no matter how many times you're booked, no matter where you're at on the card, I love that you're here and I love that you care about AW in some way or form.
Sept 15, 2021 0:58:38 GMT -5