Post by Toxic Vyress on Mar 25, 2021 5:39:01 GMT -5
Character Name: Vyress
Hometown: Parts Unknown
In-Ring Style: High flyer/brawler
Bio: Is here with her brother, Toxic, as a tag team. She's the speedster of the pair, with a devil-may-care style when competing because, well, she has to be that way given her disadvantage in size against opposing teams most nights. She's also the more intelligent one. Despite being ten years younger than her brother, she wields uncanny leadership between the two. They've bounced around the indie scene for a bit before securing an "in" to AW.
Attire: Jeans, ass kicking boots, tank top.
Theme song: I'm So Sick by Flyleaf
Pic Base: Sarah Logan/Mary Dobson (see video below to see what era she takes her looks from)
Entrance: Down With the Sickness by Disturbed plays and the brother and sister duo walk out. Toxic is strong and silent in his walk to the ring, but Vyress is rowdy and energetic. They climb into the ring converse any last minute shit about who they're facing.
Favorite moves (at least 15 moves):
1. Flying legdrop 2. Cross body 3. Scissor Kick 4. Dropkick, missal 5. All kinds of flying splashes 6. Kick to the dick 7. Throat punch 8. Rapid chops 9. Rapid headbutts 10. Flying shoulder tackle 11. Stomps to hand and fingers 12. Senton 13. Springboard variation moves (writer's choice) 14. Bronco buster 15. Arm trap crosslock
1. DeMasking (Lockjaw submission move)
2. Contaminated Vaccine! (Gun Stun)
3. Pfizer Decliner (619)
1. Resistance is Futile (Lung Blower)
2. Social Undistancing (Modified Facewash)
3. Strain Variant Super Splash (RVD super high Five Star Frog Splash)