Missing Story Beats Summary Jun 27, 2021 17:39:01 GMT -5 Corey Bull, CJ Phoenix, and 2 more like this
Post by Quixote Della Torre on Jun 27, 2021 17:39:01 GMT -5
OOC - I didn't RP before the Evolution 4 deadline due to a combination of bereavements, family illnesses and work pressures. I was hoping to do a character development piece before Evolution but I still don't quite have the capacity. However, as there were important story beats planned, I wanted to summarise here what I would've done. The title would've been "The Consummate Professionals"
- First scene with Jenna and QDT finally trying to re-consummate their relationship after having reunited immediately before QDT being abducted for 98 days. Something is up with QDT but he supresses his nerves. As they get hot and heavy, they are woken by QDT's 1 year old daughter Debonair crying in the next room. When they go in to see her, Debi says she wants her mother (Tawny Layne, who Nightingale and Alice's MS-13 cronies killed). They comfort her and Jenna especially steps up to the plate. QDT and Jenna promise each other to resume their attempt at intimacy tomorrow night.
- Jenna's father Franco (aka. "El Culebrón", a legendary Chilean wrestler and now an underworld crime lynchpin, whom Jenna wrongly thought died when she was a child) comes to collect Debonair for babysitting. He remarks how happy he is to have her back in his life and to see her new family. Once he leaves, QDT says he doesn't trust Franco. This leads to a mild argument between QDT and Jenna. They see sense and redirect their ire when referring to Nightingale and Alice. Some summary of the angle from Jenna's POV. One shoot point is Jenna speculating that Alice took QDT because she wanted him and Nightingale is a cuck. QDT rebukes her for going for low hanging fruit, which Jenna is perplexed about.
- Now with Debonair over at her grandfather's house, QDT and Jenna again attempt to have sex. This time, QDT has to stop as he visualises the ghost of Tawny Layne being shot, in full graphic detail. Jenna urges him to get counselling.
- QDT in counselling. This is used as a shoot framing device and is a summary of the angle from QDT's POV. It's mentioned that the man who helped QDT escape, Eddie, had arranged to meet him after Havoc so QDT could fulfill his end of the bargain and give him crucial info on their "mutual enemies" (NOT Nightingale and Alice). Eddie never showed up, for whatever reasons. QDT thinks "they" got to him. As the overly nosey and all knowing counseller enquires whether "they" are Philidor, QDT refuses to answer and storms out.
- QDT and Jenna have another attempt to consummate their relationship. This time, it happens but QDT is consumed by guilt, for whatever reason.
So that was basically it. Enjoy Evolution 4 night 2 everyone!