1. Treat others with respect - Flame wars and trash talk in OOC Boards are not tolerated. - No harassing members (new or experienced).
No Sock Puppet/Fake Accounts - Joke characters/secondaries/managers/IC realm additions are acceptable. - Lying about your OOC identity is forbidden. - Fake Accounts to circumvent bans will lead to a ban for life.
2. Posts should be made under the appropriate board.
3. No trolling/spamming - Purposely inflammatory/bigoted/offensive statements will result with immediate punishment. - No posting/advertising other sites without the permission of the admins.
4. If you have a complaint or issue about the forum or another member, PM a mod/admin. - Do NOT post your problem on the public forum. - Do NOT attempt to engage in a flame war. - Let the mods/admins handle any big disputes. We want to help and ensure all parties want to stay!
5. Banning - We don't want to ban you, but if we have to, we will. - There is no banning strike rule, however, if you have to be banned regularly, you may face a life-time ban. - Again, we don't want to ban you, so please don't give us reason to. - Banning decisions by admins are final. No appeals.
6. Signatures - Signature images can not be any bigger than 525x150 pixels. (525 in width, 150 in height) - Try not to write a lengthy story in your signature. Keep it short and sweet!
7. Forum Names - When creating your character's profile name on the boards, do not use characters or fonts that mess with the formatting of the boards. Use just standard characters. - If you find your profile name has been changed from what you originally set it as, it was changed by admins. We do this to ensure that no one's RPs are missed when judging. Do NOT change your profile name.